1. Ear Health Canada respects the privacy of visitors to this Website. Ear Health Canada will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, when it is voluntarily submitted to Ear Health Canada at this Website. Ear Health Canada may use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you at the specific location at which you submit your information. From time to time, Ear Health Canada may consider the information to better understand your needs and how
Ear Health Canada can improve the quality of this Website and Ear Health Canada may use the information to contact you.
2. This Website also uses information to track the total number of visitors to this Website, the total number of visitors to each page of this Website, and the domain names and country of origin of our visitors or their internet service providers. Normally no personally identifiable information is available in this process.
3. This Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. Ear Health Canada does not collect personally identifiable data from any person Ear Health Canada knows to be under the age of 18.
4. The privacy policies and procedures of Ear Health Canada described herein do not apply to third-party sites. Ear Health Canada suggests that you contact those third-party sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
5. You expressly grant to Ear Health Canada the royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, world-wide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and sublicense any message posted in, on, or through this Website (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed current standards regarding the protection of customer information. We also require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us. Unfortunately, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, while we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the website. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.